Monday, May 17, 2010

Go VOTE!!!


Tomorrow is Kentucky's Primary election and we are getting excited! My father in law is running for Sheriff and I know that tomorrow night will be a huge relief!

Since Brian and I turned 18 we have voted. It is our freedom to do so. I believe by not exercising this freedom it is disrespecting all of the brave souls who have fought and lost their lives giving us this right.

I know people get tired of seeing sign after sign along the roads, but elections are so important! We need to make sure we vote and let our voices be heard!!!

“In selecting men for office, let principle be your guide. Regard not the particular sect or denomination of the candidate - look to his character. . . . When a citizen gives his suffrage to a man of known immorality he abuses his trust; he sacrifices not only his own interest, but that of his neighbor, he betrays the interest of his country.” Noah Webster

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails