Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Photoshop and Art!

Again I have neglected my blog. :(
Here is what we've been up to lately!
We have been loving on this little girl a whole big bunch!

I recently got Photoshop and I LOVE it!!!! Still have a lot to learn, but I do LOVE it!!!!

Our dear sweet friend/sister Christis Joy was with us last week so that she and Anna could go to the Mitchell Tolle watercolor workshop. They had a great week and I am so thankful for the opportunity for Anna to be a part of this class. She has learned so much from one of the world's greatest artist!

They held the workshop at a church out in the country and the little creek right beside the church is absolutely beautiful.


Mr. Tolle is such a godly man that has a passion for sharing the Gospel of Jesus! This relationship that he has with the Lord shines through in each and every piece of art that he creates.
This week Anna worked on a piece for Brian and me. She didn't let us see it until she had it finished........and here it is:

She painted it from the picture that Brian took at Martin's Station when he was studying with Don (Christis' dad) for the Heritage Ministries Daniel Boone tour.

Here is original the picture! We loved her work on it!

1 comment:

Tania said...

Your daughter's art work is very good. I love the pictures that you have included in this post. You seem to have some of the prettiest pictures on your blog. (o:

Related Posts with Thumbnails