Tuesday, August 10, 2010

14th Anniversary!

‎14 years ago today I married my best friend and the love of my life! I am very grateful that he has not only loved me for all of these years, but has loved Someone even more - his Savior!

Because of Brian's work schedule this week we decided to celebrate last night for our anniversary! Anna snapped this pic of us before we left.

We didn't have a lot planned and decided to eat some yummy food! There was nothing on at the movies really worth watching so we just hung out and did some random stuff in Lexington. We were going to try and travel somewhere, but with just coming back from Panama we just decided to stick around here. Maybe next year for our 15th........

We had fun though and I sure do love this guy :)

God is so good and gave us this beautiful sunset bounce in the sky on our way home!

1 comment:

Jacquie said...

Y'all are a CUTE couple! Happy Anniversary.

Related Posts with Thumbnails