Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Weekend Update

I know that it's already Tuesday and I'm updating about the weekend, but I just wanted to share a few things. Friday night the girls had a little sleepover with their BFF!

We had planned on getting up early on Saturday to hit up the yard sales in hopes of finding a bookshelf for our classroom. But the sky looked like rain was just going to pour out at any minute. We did end up going to one yard sale and we were blessed because we found this little baby for Anna!

This bike was practically brand new and we got it for $20!!!! Woohoo - it's an $80 bike!

The girls did a little riding on their 4-wheeler.

Sissy cracked us up with the helmet.

Sunday night we had our presentation for our trip to Panama and I wore the Ngöbe tribal dress and necklace. It was a great night and it was fun sharing all of the things that God did through that trip.

When I uploaded my pics I found this little jewel had been taken. Anna asked to borrow my camera for a Barbie photo shoot and I told her - sure! This was one that I thought was the funniest best! :D

Hope you all are having a great week so far. We've cleaned out our classroom and got our notebooks made. Now waiting on a few of our books to arrive so we can officially start with school.
Brian's dad, Jerry, that is running for Sheriff is having a campaign rally tonight. He actually won the primary election in May, but his opponent is now running a write-in campaign. So things should get interesting pretty soon!

1 comment:

Tania said...

I can't believe that you found that bike for Anna for just $20. Wow what a great find! I need to come up there and go to some yard sales with you. (o;
Loving the picture of the Barbie's. Looks like you all have been having lots of fun.

Related Posts with Thumbnails