Friday, September 10, 2010

#100

This is my 100th post!!! When we decided to make our other blog private I had doubts of keeping up with this one, but here I am 100 posts later! :)
This week has been super duper busy! We began our full schedule with school on Monday and we had a full week. We changed up our English and Math curriculum this year and the girls and I really are enjoying the change. We use the Noah Plan - Principle Approach for our core curriculum.

Yesterday we were able to watch Bella for a few hours and I took a few (hundred) pictures of her. :)


We went for a walk and she kept these little sunglasses on almost the entire time.

She is doing things so quickly. She just turned 6 months on the 5th and is already sitting up by herself and starting to crawl. When Amber told me she was crawling I almost didn't want to believe her. But then when we got Bella to our house and set her down she took off!

I love this slobber shot :D



We didn't get to keep her all night :( but, we had fun while we had her and hopefully will get her again soon.

Tomorrow we'll be going on a field trip study to the Creation Museum. Next week the girls and I will cover the solar system in school and Holly thought of the idea to go up there to the CM to do a little pre-lesson learning! They have an awesome planetarium show that has the true origins of the universe in a biblical perspective and we are all about learning in this fashion!! We bought five year memberships about a year and a half ago and we absolutely love going whenever we get the chance.

Hope you have a wonderfully blessed weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails