Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Random Things

I posted this on my facebook profile a while back and thought it'd be neat to have it posted on our blog! So here is a little info about me.

1. I love Jesus with all my heart ~ I got saved at age nine!

2. When I was little I prayed that God would send me a godly Christian husband and He did. I am eternally grateful!

3. I have been married to Brian for 14 years and we have been together for over 16 years.

4. I have two beautiful girls that are 10 and 8 years old. Both are Christians- Anna got saved April 27, 2008 and Holly on September 17, 2008.

5. We homeschool our girls. And we love it!!!

6. I share a birthday with my sister that is exactly 9 years older than me.

7. My mom passed away in April 2003 and I miss her like crazy and wish that she could have seen our girls grow up.

8. I started to blog after our oldest daughter got saved. I use it to show my out of town friends and family pics of the girls.

9. I love to take pictures. I got a Canon DSLR camera spring of 2008 and have taken over 50,000 pictures so far.

10. I have always lived in my hometown and feel blessed because of it.

11. When I was in the 1st grade I jumped out of a swing and broke my arm and lied and said that I fell out of it.

12. When I was younger I hated peas, but now I love them. (The kind you steam in the microwave)

13. I got my Realtor's license in 2000 and then quit in 2009 after we decided to homeschool. Don't regret that decision for one second!

14. I have a golden retriever named Cody that we adopted from an animal shelter. I joke with my girls that he is my boyfriend, because he loves me more than everyone else!

15. We have hens and a couple of roosters (not the fighting kind:)

16. We have an apple orchard (about 20 trees) in our yard. So I have a huge variety of frozen apples in our freezers, because I have no idea how to do anything else with them. This year I plan on learning more about it all.

17. I am a horrible procrastinator!

18. I love to cook, but like everyone else I hate to clean up afterward.

19. For the first 10 years of our marriage I didn’t own a dishwasher. Why?

20. I love watching football. College preferably. I can have a full fledged conversation with Brian about almost anything that has to do with football.

21. I was on a drill/dance team 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 8th thru 12th grades. I didn’t make it my 7th grade year and I have always blamed it on one of the girls I tried out with. Sad I know, but I have come to terms with it. Ha!

22. I had to have an emergency c-section with our oldest daughter because of placental abruption two days before my due date. Praise God she was born healthy!

23. Our second daughter was born via c-section that was scheduled. Much easier.

24. I am the youngest of five kids.

25. I am so grateful that I know where I am going when I die because of my relationship with God through His Son! I am not perfect, but praise God I am forgiven!

1 comment:

Jacquie said...

Fun post. You and I have something in common on a few of these. #11 cracked me up because I had a similar experience.

Related Posts with Thumbnails