Saturday, November 13, 2010

2 Chronicles 7:14

We have had a very exciting week around these parts! We had our fall revival at our church and it has been such a blessing! The message of the week was all about praying for revival. How we as a body of believers need to cry out to God to send a revival to ourselves first, then our home, church, city, county, state, and our nation. Our evangelist used the same scripture all week form James 4:2b "Yet ye have not, because ye ask not." If we get right with God and line up with His will, then He will send revival when we ask for it.

The Lord sure dealt with me this week on some of my issues and for that I am grateful! I've learned that I don't need to hold on to things of this world, because they are afterall - only temporary. The more we hold on to material possessions the harder it is to help others when the time comes.

Our country is long overdue for a great awakening and we as a nation take for granted the way God has and is continuing to bless us.

2 Chronicles 7:14

"If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land."


**************************************************************

I was also hired this week for a photo shoot for some very special clients.

Here are some previews from my session :D

These make my heart smile :)

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth."
3 John 1:4

On this day in 2000, Brian and I lost a baby when I was at 7 1/2 weeks. It is so hard to believe that it has been 10 years since that day. Losing a baby was a very hard thing to go through and I praise God that he gave us the strength and peace throughout those days, weeks, months, and even now. I also praise Him that two days before what would have been my due date with our baby in July, we found out we were expecting Holly. One day we'll get to see him or her and I am so thankful we can have that hope because of Jesus!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails