Thursday, November 18, 2010

Last Year's Tea Party

I was curious to see what we were doing a year ago today and I found these pics that I never posted. I would love to post daily about stuff we do, but with our homeschooling and life in general that is not a possibility. So I try to hit the high moments and post about those for our memory. When I saw these pictures I was shocked that it had already been a year since we attended Anna's fancy "Tea Party"!

We bought some ink and a quill pen last year on our trip to Massachusetts and she used those for her invitations.
Here is our official invitation.

She set the table up all by herself!

I had made chili that night so we combined her tea party with our dinner! :)
We all got dressed up and it was a sight to behold!
Time flies by way too fast! Can't believe that Thanksgiving is next week! Saturday we are helping with an event in our town where they feed about 1500 families from surrounding counties and also give them a cart full of food. It is always a great time and our girls love helping out too!

1 comment:

Jacquie Wallace said...

I love this post, Jenn. You are making some memories that will be so special to your girls in years to come!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails