Tuesday, January 4, 2011

#4 - Thirty Four on Four

So it's day #4 on this P365 and so far so good!
Today is my birthday! I woke up to my breakfast being all prepared for me. They were going to bring it to me in bed, but didn't want to wake me up! :D My girls know me so well! Haha!
I've had a great day spending precious time with my family!

It is also my sister Starla's birthday! I was her ninth birthday present:) Since she lives out of state we haven't celebrated our b-days together in a long time. But we'll be going out to Arkansas in March for my niece's wedding and I can't wait to see them!


Also today our good friend was sworn into his first State General Assembly as a State Senator! His wife was my best friend since the second grade! It'll be pretty fascinating to have him represent us in our state legislature.


2 Chronicles 7:14
"If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land."

3 comments:

Tania said...

Happy Birthday Jenn! That was so sweet of your girls to fix you breakfast on your birthday.

Jacquie Wallace said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!! How sweet of your girls to make you that cute little breakfast platter!

nancygrayce said...

Happy belated birthday and Happy New Year! I'm just getting around to all my friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails