Sunday, January 9, 2011

#7, 8, & 9 - The Recoup

*(Updated with pics below:)
This is a quick update and I'll add a few pics later on :D

I did indeed have my wisdom teeth removed Friday afternoon and to be honest I've felt so loopy that I hadn't had the mindset to post anything! I HATE taking prescription meds, but I also know that it is the only thing that can really cut the pain. I just hate the way they make you feel. So I've tried to do without them and just up my Motrin dosage. Today my jaws have been stiff and more sore. But hopefully tomorrow will be better! Looks like the girls and I will be doing a "reading" day tomorrow for school!

Here is a wonderful "after" pic of me Friday night. I started not to post this pic, but in hoping to document our year, I want to add the good, bad, and ugly! Ha!

When Brian went to the store that night to do some soft food grocery shopping he picked me up a few bags of peas! These are wonderful to help ease the pain and swelling!

Proverbs 17:22
"A merry heart does good, like medicine,
But a broken spirit dries the bones."

1 comment:

Jacquie Wallace said...

I KNOW how miserable you are... been there, done that. Take care and we'll see you when you're feeling better!

Related Posts with Thumbnails