Wednesday, February 2, 2011

#33 - Hearts Abound

Well, I think our other computer has crashed. :( We'll probably have to reboot the entire thing. Or whatever it's called. I am SO thankful I backed up our pictures on a hard drive before Christmas. We'll lose some documents and some pictures I hadn't transferred, but overall everything of importance was on the external hard drive.

For the month of February I'll be teaching children's church during the morning worship service and Anna has been helping me cut out hearts for our crafts. I got this idea from DLTK.com.
Aren't they cute?!

Tomorrow is the Rally for Life at our state capitol and we're so very excited to be a part of it!


Psalm 7:10-11
"My defense is of God,
Who saves the upright in heart.
God is a just judge,
And God is angry with the wicked every day."

1 comment:

Jacquie Wallace said...

So sad for your computer... BUT that is a CUTE Valentine's craft. Adorable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails