Wednesday, February 16, 2011

#47 - Mama's Grave

Well taxes are done and we're pretty satisfied with the results. All of that prep work payed off.
The lady that does our taxes is in the same county where my Mama is buried, so we always stop by on our way through. Her grandparents lived a few miles from this spot and she wanted to be buried with them. She had good memories of being at their house when she was a little girl and had always talked about being buried in Birch Lick.
It is beautiful up on that hill!
It is so hard to believe she'll be gone 8 years this April. I miss her like crazy!

I've always loved this church at the bottom of the valley too.


Psalm 23:4
"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil;
For You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me."

1 comment:

Jacquie Wallace said...

Good for you on your taxes. I can't wait to get that out of the way.

Glad you got to go see your momma's grave. The cemetery does look beautiful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails