Tuesday, February 22, 2011

#53 - Remembering Texas....

After talking about our Texas trip to see Gigge last year it got me to thinking that I had cell phone pics that I never posted. Since we've done nothing real special today - school, laundry, supper - I thought I'd just share some of our Texas pics!

At some point after we got into Texas we stopped at a DQ to eat and I was amazed at how they decorate Texas style!

They even had a special Texas menu :)

A rare event happened while we were down there - it snowed! My nieces were even featured on a news broadcast while playing in a friend's yard!

The hospital where he was at for many weeks.

My beautiful niece and sister!

My other beautiful niece and girlies!

And yes, Texas skies are beautiful!!!

I am just amazed at how last year at this time he was fighting for his life and now he is doing so well! We were blessed to see him at Christmas and I'm hoping to get to see him and his precious family again for my niece's wedding in AR next month! God is so good all the time and I praise Him for what has taken place in Gigge's life!!! So very blessed!

Psalm 72:18
"Praise be to the LORD God, the God of Israel,
who alone does marvelous deeds."

1 comment:

Jacquie Wallace said...

One of the things I love most about Texas is their State pride. We should have that kind of pride in our NATION!!

I know you are so thankful for your brother's recovery!

Related Posts with Thumbnails