Monday, April 4, 2011

#94 - Storms and Such

Today was our last full day of our homeschool co-op. Next Monday will be our grand finale for the year. I'll be working on the slideshow and getting ready for our Women of Joy trip this weekend, so my posts might be short and sweet this week! :)

We had really bad storms this afternoon and had to leave co-op a little early to try and get home before they fully hit. We ended up getting right in the middle of a bad one, but we were protected and safe and we're all very thankful! I saw this truck at a red light and got overly excited! Our homeschool name is "Tree of Life Homeschool" and I have never seen one of these trucks before! My camera was handy and I tried to snap a few pics, but they didn't turn out so well. :o/

Shot this one in my rearview mirror!


While I've been going through co-op pics tonight I came across this one from last year on this very same day. It was Easter Sunday and the girls and I had a little photo shoot. Hard to believe how much they've grown since then. Have a blessed Tuesday!

Proverbs 3:17-18
"Her ways are ways of pleasantness, And all her paths are peace. She is a tree of life to those who take hold of her, And happy are all who retain her."

1 comment:

Jacquie said...

Isn't it crazy what a difference a year makes?

So glad you got through the storm safe and sound.

Related Posts with Thumbnails