Monday, April 11, 2011

#98, 99, 100, 101 - Women of Joy - Sevierville, TN

I went to the Women of Joy conference this weekend in Sevierville, TN with my BF Nina and a group of ladies from her church. We had an amazing time! I went to a Women of Faith about five years ago, but this Women of Joy was really extraordinary! They truly sought to help ladies renew their walk with the Lord.

I didn't take a huge amount of pictures (amazingly enough), but I did manage to take a few :) This was the back of the WOJ t-shirt. This was some lady sitting in front of me!


Charles Billingsley led the worship and he did a fabulous job!


This was the only picture I took of the Smoky Mountains all weekend. We had gorgeous and warm weather even though they had called for storms and rain most of it.


Waiting at the door to be seated for the Casting Crowns show.



We got pretty good seats.


Nina and me :)


Mark Hall from Casting Crowns


They truly are the real deal! They have such a heart for God and it really shows in their music. They were not there to put on a "show". It was all about leading in worship. Amazing is all I can say. All of the speakers did a great job too. We didn't have the best seats Friday night and Saturday morning, but I got this picture of Thelma Wells on Sunday morning when we sat closer.

One of the ladies brought this mannequin head with real human hair to show us how to french braid hair. Her name was Mei-Mei and we enjoyed her immensely! She didn't even complain when Nina and I were pulling her hair out! Ha!

1 John 1:7 "But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin."

1 comment:

Jacquie said...

This makes me SO excited!!

"The Preacher" is going to Sevierville for a meeting with RHEMA (the ministry we do a lot of mission work with) this week. Small world.

Related Posts with Thumbnails