Saturday, May 14, 2011

#134 - Showers

This morning Holly had her softball pictures super early and then played a game at 10:15 A.M. in the pouring rain! As long as it didn't lightning - they could still play:) She hasn't been able to play the last two make-up games because they've scheduled them on Wednesday nights.
Then after a quick nap this afternoon we headed to church for a baby shower!

So excited for Miss Abigail to be born to this preciously sweet Mama: Here is Sarah and Holly after Holly won one of the games.
Here was our gift for Sarah. We always like to give the necessities :) And instead of buying a gift bag, I buy a small laundry basket!

Many many blessings to them!!!


Ezekiel 34:26
"I will make them and the places all around My hill a blessing; and I will cause showers to come down in their season; there shall be showers of blessing."

3 comments:

Jacquie Wallace said...

Pretty cake.

Pet peeve of mine - scheduling games on WEDNESDAY nights. If enough people did like you (and I) did, and tell the coach their child(ren) won't be there because we are in church, then they would quit scheduling them then. I'll hush now.

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Baby showers are so much fun! And I'm all about the practical gift giving as well. Unless their having a girl then an adorable girlie outfit is called for. LOL!
Have a great day.
Kim

nancygrayce said...

How sweet! I love that cake! It's absolutely beautiful. Babies are such a blessing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails