Sunday, May 15, 2011

#135 - Critters

Our weekend has been busy, but blessed. Today after church Anna helped me make tuna salad and then we rested! Our church services were wonderful and it is so nice to have Bro. Kenny back behind the pulpit. Our Associate Pastor does a wonderful job also!
Seems like our baby robins are getting really big, very quickly.

The mama robin still does not like us getting very near her babies!

Last night there was a toad on our carport and as I was trying to snap a picture and I caught him in action! I have never seen so many toads and frogs before. I guess it's from the wet spring we've had. I am beginning to feel like the Egyptians with that frog plague!

And tonight after church we took Brian a treat while he was working and as we were leaving a family of geese was crossing the road. The mama and 3 little ones went first and then the daddy with 1 baby, then they all just were waiting beside the road and then we saw another baby come flying across. It was the cutest thing ever!
It was almost like he was saying - "Wait for me!"

Hope you've had a wonderful weekend and I also hope you have an excellent week!!!

Zephaniah 3:17
"For the Lord your God is living among you.
He is a mighty savior.
He will take delight in you with gladness.
With his love, he will calm all your fears.
He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.”

1 comment:

Jacquie Wallace said...

I got tickled at your "plague" reference!

Related Posts with Thumbnails