Thursday, May 26, 2011

#145 - Friends, Flowers, & Spiders

We have a close friend staying with us for few days and we are having a wonderful time!!! I just got finished saying that we've not taken one single picture of her here! Tomorrow we'll change that :)

My sister had some extra flowers that she brought over tonight and helped me set out. There was a few that we didn't get planted, so I was going to pick them up in case the storms that are getting ready to roll through here damaged them. She handed me her mini flashlight so I could see to get them. I had about 3 in my hand when I reached down to pick up the fourth one and saw this:
This is honestly the biggest spider I have ever seen on any properties that we've ever lived on! Just to see the comparison of the size my sister set her phone near it so we could see the difference in a picture.
I am happy to report that this huge arachnid is no longer living in our front yard!

Looking forward to the next few days with our sweet friend that is also our precious sister!

John 3:17
"For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him."
Related Posts with Thumbnails