Friday, July 8, 2011

#189 - The Prettiest Pond in the World!

Last Sunday after church we went to Brian's grandparent's house so he could help out with their water pump from the pond. I took my camera along and thought I'd snap a few of the girls. It was only 98 degrees and the girls were not really in a photographic type of mood, so we just got a couple of them. Including this one:

Anna's got a hand on her sister! Haha!


The pond in front of their house is so pretty!
There was beautiful dragonflies all around too!
And I'm a sucker for gorgeous trees! :)
Neat story - when I was young (around 12) I used to walk down our lane from where we lived to the country store at the end of our road with my neighbor and I would always see the prettiest hillside in the distance and I never really knew exactly where it was located. Then when Brian and I started dating in high school and we went up behind his house where his g-parents live I realized that the hillside that I was always seeing belonged to them!!! And the family cemetary is on the other side of this hill. This picture above is of that hill!

Proverbs 27:19
"As in water face reflects face,
So a man’s heart reveals the man."

1 comment:

Jacquie Wallace said...

Whew!!! I was behind 15 posts, but I'm all caught up on what y'all have been up to.

I'm loving your photos from your new camera - and I'm a little jealous. Just a smidge.

Loved your 4th of July post!! I honestly think our families would have fun hanging out together!! And your yard looks like a great playground!

Related Posts with Thumbnails