Monday, July 11, 2011

#192 - Swim Conference

Anna's swim team had their conference today. It was blazing HOT! As in - heat index of 116 degrees - HOT! But we had a canopy set up and plenty of cold water to drink so we were all fine!


Anna did really good with her heats. I was able to video a couple of her races with my new camera and as soon as I can convert it I'll upload it on here. But she won 1st place in her butterfly heat!!! I was so proud of her!

We left before it was completely finished and I'm not exactly for sure what they placed, but I'm sure the team overall did great!

*UPDATE* - they placed 3rd out of 13 other swim teams!


Here she is after I told her she got 1st in her fly heat! She had no idea. :)
My sister Suse came to watch! Holly asked Eli to pour our cold cooler water over her! She said it felt good!
We got home after 11:00 p.m. and crashed!

Isaiah 4:6
"And there will be a tabernacle for shade in the daytime from the heat, for a place of refuge, and for a shelter from storm and rain."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails