Saturday, July 16, 2011

#197 - Anniversary for Friends

Anna and I went to a 25th Wedding Anniversary cookout for some good friends of ours. Their sweet daughter asked me to come and take pictures for their surprise party. So I brought along my helper! :)

She used my other camera to help take some backup shots. She did a pretty good job too!

Tomorrow afternoon I'm going to take some pics of our Sheriff's department for my father-in-law!

A little nervous, I am.

Also, our best friends and their kiddos are leaving in the morning for a mission trip to Guatemala! Can't wait to see what all God's got in store for their time there!
Romans 1:16
"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ,[a] for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails