Tuesday, July 19, 2011

#200 - Two Things

I recently discovered popping popcorn on top of the stove in an actual popcorn popper! It's one of those that has a wheel you turn and it rotates the heating kernels as it pops. Tried it for the first time a few weeks ago and now we love it!
I remember being a little girl and my mom fixing it even more old fashioned than me and even using this pan:
Sweet memories!
We got to keep Bella last night and we had so much fun! I also pulled out this old step stool that my mom also used for a high-chair for all of the grandkids! It was perfect for Bella!

Psalm 71:17
"O God, You have taught me from my youth;
And to this day I declare Your wondrous works."

1 comment:

Jacquie Wallace said...

We have a "whirly pop" too! LOVE LOVE it! My mom used to have what we called "the popcorn pot". It was a regular heavy duty pot, but it was BLACK inside from all the years of popping corn. Those are sweet memories for me too. (Never seen someone pop corn in a pan like that, though???)

Related Posts with Thumbnails