Thursday, July 21, 2011

#202 - Blue Sky Randomness

Last night when the girls and I were leaving Walgreens the sunset and sky was absolutely gorgeous! I took this picture with my cell phone (along with the rest of the pics in this post):

It was the prettiest combo of pinks and blues.
The girls and I went to a swim birthday party today for a girl they go to co-op with. They had a great time!
After living in our house for almost 5 years I am finally redecorating our bedroom. I'm going to paint it a golden yellow color and decorate with antique red accents. Here are some samples of fabric I found tonight at Hobby Lobby that we like:


I'm going to use one of these materials to make some pillows and maybe curtains with. I think the first one might be my favorite.
The girls had outgrown their four-wheeler and decided to sell it. With the money they want to buy new bicycles. Tonight while we were in Meijer's, Anna took one for a little test drive. Holly did too, but I was too worried about her running someone over to take a picture!

Psalm 119:30
"I have chosen the way of truth;
Your judgments I have laid before me."

1 comment:

Jacquie Wallace said...

I LOVE red in a bedroom! I have a red/white quilt and want to reupholster my antique camel back couch with some red fabric that I haven't found yet. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails