Wednesday, July 27, 2011

#206 - She Would've Been 66 Today

I'm getting behind a few days in my posts, but I'll try to catch up soon! I've been painting, scrubbing, and scrubbing some more!

Today would've been Mama's 66th birthday. It's still so hard to believe that she's been gone 8 years. I would love to see what she'd think and say about our girlies!
Here she is with Brian and me on our wedding day - August 10, 1996.

Philippians 3:14
"I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus."

2 comments:

Jacquie Wallace said...

I have the feeling she's enjoying your family from where she is. I know you miss her!

nancygrayce said...

I know you miss her! You will be joined with her again one day. In the meantime, enjoy your children!

Related Posts with Thumbnails