Monday, August 8, 2011

#220 - My First Craigslist Sale!

When we bought our house this dinette hutch and a table set was left here. Since we already had our own stuff we couldn't use it and nobody else seemed to want it. We gave the table set away and still had this hutch. I've had it listed on Craigslist and never had any interest. So last night I relisted it and dropped the price way low. Within 12 hours I had about 6-8 email inquiries! And tonight a couple came from Winchester to buy it!

So needless to say - I'm now a fan of Craigslist!
(This is not an advertisement for Craigslist, by the way!)

Psalm 149:4
"For the LORD takes pleasure in His people;
He will beautify the humble with salvation."

1 comment:

nancygrayce said...

I haven't tried to sell anything on Craigslist, but I haven't had much luck finding the things I would like to buy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails