Thursday, September 29, 2011

#272 - Apple Pizza

I've been in the mood to bake something with apples. So tonight I concocted a little recipe of my very own. It turned out pretty yummy. And, it's low(er) in fat than most other apple desserts I've tried in the past. In case you're wondering what's on it, here is rundown:
Baked some pizza dough and let it cool.
Mixed up about 1/2 cup of softened cream cheese, 1 cup of powdered sugar, and about 2 tablespoons of milk and spread it on the dough.
Then I chopped up a granny smith apple and spread it over the pizza.
Poured caramel over this and then sprinkled some chopped up Rolo candies on top.
I chilled it in the fridge for a little while to firm up the caramel.
I got thumbs up from la familia!

Proverbs 25:11-12
"Like apples of gold in settings of silver
is a ruling rightly given.
Like an earring of gold or an ornament of fine gold
is the rebuke of a wise judge to a listening ear."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails