Thursday, October 13, 2011

#286 - Sock Bun Results

Since Anna has been fixing Holly's hair so much, I asked her to help me straighten mine with the Chi the other night. I helped her get started and then she did the rest. When I usually try to do it (which isn't very often:), it takes over an hour! So it was nice to have some help! That night I did the sock bun curling method.
To sum it up - we straightened my curly hair, just so I could re-curl it. :)
Here is the results! It looked very different. It's nice to have a change occasionally, but I'm ready for my mousse and spritz!

Psalm 40:5
"Many, O LORD my God, are Your wonderful works
Which You have done;
And Your thoughts toward us
Cannot be recounted to You in order;
If I would declare and speak of them,
They are more than can be numbered."

1 comment:

Jacquie Wallace said...

Hey, Jenn! I'm all caught up on your blog as of right NOW! Whew! I am so behind these days...

It looks like your family is staying busy and enjoying life.

PS - Bill Stafford has been here (at a neighboring church) a couple of times. He may have been here before my time. I believe Bro. Steve knows him. I didn't realize he was the neighbor in Fireproof. I wonder if Steve did?

Related Posts with Thumbnails