Wednesday, November 16, 2011

#309 - Natural Bridge Field Trip

Last Saturday we took a little field trip to the Natural Bridge State Park. It was a beautiful day!

Here are a few pics from our day:


Even though we've been exercising more - that hike just about got me! Holly stayed back and hiked with me while Brian and Anna waited for us at the top!
The girls squeezing through - "fat man's misery!" on the side of the bridge.
The other side.
On top of the Natural Bridge.
We hiked on around to the rock behind of Holly in this pic.
Loved this tree :D
The girls standin on the rock with Natural Bridge behind them.
Brian and me
The last time we were here was on our 1st wedding anniversary! I'll have to find that pic and scan and post it!
Natural Bridge
Enjoying the view!
Very close to the bridge was the Red River Gorge area. There is a really neat train tunnel there.
Inside the tunnel.
One of the really neat rocks at the gorge.
It was a fabulous day and I can't wait to go back!

Psalm 119:18
"Open my eyes, that I may see
Wondrous things from Your law."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails