Wednesday, November 16, 2011

#308 - Our Family's Biggest Loser

Two weeks ago yesterday I had to have a physical for our health insurance and my new doctor told me about a website that helps you track your daily calories and exercise. So Anna and I started doing it that very day I went to the Dr. and we've been doing a lot of exercising! But it also means that I've been getting up earlier and going to bed earlier, so my blogging time has been cut a little bit. :) We've also been busy and I'm going to try to get everything posted and caught up by the weekend.

Last Tuesday Brian thought of the idea of doing a biggest loser for our family. So we separated into teams with Anna and me on one team (since we had kind of already started) and Brian and Holly on the other. The goal is to see which team can lose the most percentage body fat by April 1st, 2012. The winners will receive some $$moolah$$ :) We had our first weigh in last night and Anna won for the week! We've just been eating healhier and trying to get back into the habit of eating better foods.

Here is my progress and widget from the site:


1 Corinthians 6:19
"Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?"

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails