Wednesday, November 23, 2011

#324 - Our Twinkie Girls

Our girls have never really looked exactly alike, but sometimes Holly will put on a pair of Anna's glasses and she surprises us!
These girls are a hoot!

We're looking forward to Thanksgiving! We've had a busy week cleaning and getting our house ready for company. But Brian and I did manage to get a date night Monday night and we got some Christmas shopping done! He also bought my present early. :) I've been needing an external flash and they were on sale and I had a coupon, so we saved over $50! The girls had a sleepover with Nana and Aunt Pat that night. :) And last night Erica and I had a girls date night, complete with dinner and a movie!
My niece Vicki, Trent, and Aidan are coming tomorrow night and staying until Sunday! We are so excited :) They want me to take Christmas pictures for them on Friday and I plan on cooking our Thanksgiving meal on Saturday. Tomorrow we're going to go to Brian's mom's house and then to see his papaw. I'll probably do a recap post on Monday night with lots of pics from our weekend!
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!


Psalm 100:4-5
"Enter into His gates with thanksgiving,
And into His courts with praise.
Be thankful to Him, and bless His name.
For the LORD is good;
His mercy is everlasting,
And His truth endures to all generations."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails