Monday, October 22, 2012

Annual Fall Pictures 2012

Edited to link up to Kelly's Korner!

Since the girls were little I've been taking their photos every fall.  Each year we try different poses, but honestly I sometimes like straightforward poses.  I love looking back at their features and see how they've grown and changed each year!


The girls and I had our annual Fall photo session (mini version) tonight before our evening church services.  We had fun and got some good shots!


 

Now to take a little trip down memory lane:

The year we started doing fall pics - 2004


2005


2006


2007


2008


2009


2010

2011

2012

2 comments:

Natasha said...

Thanks for having one of each year. It just reminds me of the importance of taking regular pictures of my kids as they grow.

Cooking Up Faith said...

Fall is my favorite time of year!! I always take my kids' pictures in the pumpkin patch during fall, but these are great fall picture ideas for when they outgrow the pumpkin patch. Thanks!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails