Saturday, March 16, 2013

March 16th - Aunt Lexie's Passing

My Aunt Lexie went home to be with the Lord on March 16th.  
She had battled cancer since May of last year.
 I'll always remember her as being so beautiful and so much fun!  When I was little she knew my love for all things stationary and she would send me packages of stickers, note pads, pens, paper clips, etc!!!  
   She had lived in Atlanta all of my life and when Mama got cancer she came up so often and then after Mama passed we didn't get to see her for many years.  I regret not going down before we did to visit with her.
Her second grandson was born the week before we went there in February.
 I'm sure she was so happy to get to see Mama again, but I know that all of her family misses her dearly here!

2 Corinthians 5:8

"We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails